Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mary Emma!

Yesterday was Mary Emma's 7th birthday!  She had a fun day even though we kept it pretty simple.  I woke her up singing happy birthday, and that was in MY bed because she had snuck in early in the morning so I let her sleep a little longer in there!  (Which she completely loves!)  We did violin lessons in the morning and then school work after that.  Then at 3 I took her to have a pedicure at a salon!  She is SO very girly and has wanted to do that since I took Grace for her birthday.  She LOVED it!  And she loved that she got to go just the two of us while Grace hung out with Nana and Papa at some stores!  Then after the pedicure we took her to Red Robin for an early dinner.  (She was mostly after the ice cream sundae they bring you on your birthday)  Then on to Awana in the evening where she took the other kids a small treat for her birthday.  Oh yes - I can't forget the surprise visit from Tinkerbell while the girls were getting jamas on.  She apparently came to our door, rang the doorbell, and left a gift - complete with pixie dust of course.  The gift happened to be her new movie, so then I gave into the girls watching that before bed.  I don't know HOW Tinkerbell does it each year - it must have something to do with a particular aunt that seems to have an in with Tink!  ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment