Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday's video

We had a busy day today!  Lydia was tired and ready to sleep from about 3:30 this afternoon through the rest of the day!  We finally got pictures done with the three girls this morning.  It took me a little longer than I would have liked to get around to getting them done, but the results were worth the effort!  It's not my favorite thing by any stretch (is it any Mom's I'd be curious?).  It's just always so much work to get them all clean and dressed and happy at the same time!  So I self admitedly procrastinated this from the time we arrived home with Lydia.  In the end, however, it went very well and I was probably the happiest I've ever been with photos from this particular studio.  We did get a photo CD, so maybe in tomorrow's post I can include some of the pictures we had taken today.

For today, I'll post a few more of my own photos as well as the video from today.

The video is of her singing in the car with a kids CD to the song Alive, Alive.  She knows several other songs quite a bit better than this one, but she certainly gives this one her best try since it has lots of words and some big ones to tackle as well, like "Hallelujah!"  Hopefully in the next couple of days we can get a good video of her two favorite songs!

The photos today are some that I took on a sunny day in our front yard after church while she was still in her dress.  I have some that I love of each Grace and Mary Emma when they were younger also in the grass.  So I decided to try and get a comparable one of Lydia.  So pretty!!  I look at her every day and wonder how we were so blessed as to be given this precious little girl to be our daughter!








And my personal favorite.....



and  

2 comments:

  1. Great pics - see why you like your fav!!

    Pictures - they well and truely suck in our family - wait until you are trying it when half of the kids are adults - just getting them all into town at the same time can be a feat!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete